1. Kindly Follow the Admission Details to take your seats 10 minutes before the class starts and thereafter no student will be allowed,
2. It is important to submit assignments on the date given by the faculty after which the submission will not be checked and graded.
3. Delay in submission will not only call for deduction of marks but also will be brought to parents attention.
4. 85% attendance in B.Sc / M.Sc program is compulsory for attending the final examination. In case of failure, the student has to pay the penalty decided by the study center. Attendance will be taken by the faculty member at the end of each class and recorded accordingly, Attendance is compulsory for the student of all UG/PG Programs unless valid reasons are given to support absence. Unauthorized or habitual absence will invite disciplinary action including failing the student in a subject/semester or removal from roils of the Institute.
5. In case of any difficulty or suggestion kindly place your details in the “suggestion box.
6. Kindly participate in every seminar, exhibitions, conferences, competitions, get together & JD Annual Design Awards for constant up gradation and exposure to the industry.
7. It is Compulsory to wear Identity Card during the class hours/visits.
8. Kindly pay the fees by cheque draft in favor of “JD Educational trust” payable at New Delhi / Bangalore. For your convenience fees can be paid by post-dated cheques.
9. The due date for the fees payment is between 1st to 10th of every Month. Failure for the same will be charged Rs, 500 as a fine per month as late fees.
10. In case of any change in your residence address or telephone Number, please inform the administration dept. with the written application.
11. Kindly switch off mobile phones during class hours, as it is inconvenience others.
12. Semester Hall ticket & Mark card should be collected from the Institute I Notice.
13. During the study tour/ seminar/shows/ exhibitions, the institute shall n responsible, in case of any mishap or unforeseen calamity.
14. Annual design awards/exhibition/seminar/study tours are compulsory participate for constant up gradation and exposure of the industry.
15. All result / regular and repeaters exams/timetable and other notices r€ to academic activities will be displayed on the main notice board.
16. Medical Certificate must be submitted in the case of student proceeded medical leave.
17. The student is required to inform the department authorities for the perm and also required to submit medical fitness certificate within three weeks days of resuming his/ her studies.
18. Students will be issued identity cards at the commencement of programs during the orientation week. Student must carry the Identity) with them at all time while on campus and present the same at any time whenever asked for),
19. Admission Details of the internship program, the students are required to work in a profes! environment. They are required to work in any garment export has( fashion/textile/interior research & development organization for a per 8 weeks as per their specialization and produce a report on work done. For any indiscipline, the strict action shall be taken. We wish you have a fruitful and a successful time at the institute.