The Fashion Styling programme has a rigorous curriculum where the fashion styling course students will gain skills in learning and how to adjust their eyes and hands for the following areas, Mannequin styling, Personal and Client Styling, Budget based styling looks and thematic shoots. The course is designed with more of practical classes and industry exposure for the jediiians to learn and understand the responsibilities of a stylist, preparing them to carve a niche in the styling market.
- The course enables the students to understand client requirements and meet the same in the most appropriate manner.
- Learners will be able to create an entire look for an individual client, editorial space, or commercial projects as well.
- Learners will be able to enhance the brand image of any brand, by incorporating various elements, keeping the brand sensibility in mind.
- Know about the roles and responsibilities of a fashion stylist
- Be able to demonstrate the principles of fashion styling for an individual
- Be able to apply the principles of fashion styling to consumer groups
- Be able to produce fashion styling outcomes.
Students will gain employment opportunities with designers, retail brands, advertorial magazines, print media, electronic media as well as fashion Stylists. They may also venture into personal styling and work for individual clients and well known celebrities as well. Students can work as Image consultants and grooming experts as well.
- Live projects are incorporated into the curriculum, which gives the students a practical hands-on experience.
- Highly qualified and experienced industry professional as faculty.
- INTRODUCTION TO BASICS (DESIGN ELEMENTS AND FOUNDATION ART)
- INTRODUCTION TO CAD
- INTRODUCTION TO BASICS (ILLUSTRATION )
- STYLING MODULE-PROJECT
- PROJECT 1:- The principles of fashion styling for an individual
- PROJECT 2:-Writing skills and fashion vocabulary
- PROJECT 3:-Theme based styling
- PROJECT 4:-Produce fashion styling outcomes
- PROJECT 5:-Promotional booklets
- PROJECT 6:- Concept based promotional fashion film