Success Story of RAHUL GOWDA – Diploma B | JD Institute
Success Story of RAHUL GOWDA – Diploma B – Department of Interior DesignResidence Project (February 2015 to June 2016) My role in the project was a site engineer and interior material in charge I had to collect materials from antique dealer and collector from Karaikudi and South India.
- We used Kota leather finish tiles with brass beading between each tile.
- The walls are made of rammed earth bricks.
- Oxides were used for colouring.
- Sliding bathroom doors are made of wood treated by burning & using ammonium sulphate.
- Antique pillars & Cantilever stairs are used.