Success Story of RAHUL GOWDA – Diploma B -Department of Interior Design
Residence Project (February 2015 to June 2016)
My role in the project was of a site engineer and interior material in charge I had to collect materials from antique dealer and collector from Karaikudi and South India.
- We used Kota leather finish tiles with brass beading between each tile.
- The walls are made of rammed earth bricks.
- Oxides were used for colouring.
- Sliding bathroom doors are made with wood treated by burning & using ammonium sulphate.
- Antique pillars & Cantilever stairs are used.