JD Institute of fashion Technology is a premium fashion design centre established in the year 1988. Seeking professional fashion courses in India is in demand these days, what can be better than pursuing fashion designing courses from the fashion capital of India itself. Yes, we are talking about the city of Mumbai, where you can have ample choices when it comes to fashion design. It’s been 30 years, JD Institute is providing some of the innovative professionals to the industry, but if you are hunting for something unique and distinct learning from the rest of the institutes that are available in the city, JD Institute, Mumbai is really worthy of notice and consideration. Your dreams of becoming a fashion designer & Interior designer will surely get fulfilled once you become the student of this renowned and reputed educational centre of India.
JD Institute is the centre of excellence, it has 36 branches across India. JD Institute of fashion Technology, Mumbai is well recognized for its academic excellence and is also acknowledged as a talent powerhouse. Mumbai, the capital of Indian film and entertainment industry, is an added advantage, providing you high-quality training from experts with the abundance of career opportunities in fashion and design industries.
What are you waiting for? Get your name enrolled today. If you aim to make big in the fashion industry, JD is the place that will help fulfil your dreams. We create every opportunity for you to utilize your creative talents under the supervision and guidance of experts and specialists in this field. Our faculty members are committed to your dreams, your aspirations. JD Institute ensures students with world-class training from experienced experts and makes sure that students are industry ready.
If you are a student of JD Institute, you are one of those privileged ones to get the chance to work with some of the best professionals during your course period. The real-time industry interface opens up multiple avenues for you. Whether you are pursuing Diploma in fashion designing, Diploma in interior designing, jewelry designing course or photography course, and any other Diploma in Design. We will support you to accomplish the demands and requirements in the most comprehensive manner.
This fashion design institute located in Mumbai is well recognized not only for the fashion designing courses but also covers – jewelry designing courses, fashion photography courses, interior designing programs, textile technology training, etc. just to name a few. Students get the chance and the opportunity to get trained and educated on wide subjects under the supervision, guidance, and help of the highly skilled and experienced faculty team members.
Courses Offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai:
Mumbai being one of the leading centre offers various courses in design industry. The various courses offered by JD institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai includes:
Fashion Design Courses:
• B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Design – 3 Years – Sangai International University, Manipur
• Under Graduate Diploma in Fashion and Apparel Design – 3 Years
• M.Sc in Fashion Communication – 2 Years – Sangai International University, Manipur
• Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Communication – 2 Years
• Garment Manufacturing and Fashion Design – Govt. Recognized – 1 Year
• Diploma in Fashion Design – 1 Year
• Fashion Business Management – 1 Year
• Diploma in Visual Merchandising – 6 Months
• Diploma in Fashion Styling – 6 Months
• Diploma in Fashion Merchandising – 6 Months
Interior Design Courses:
• B.Sc in Interior Design – 3 Years – Sangai International University, Manipur
• Under Graduate Diploma in Interior Design – 3 Years
• Diploma in Interior Design – 1 Year
Jewelry Design Courses:
• Diploma in Jewelry Design – 6 Months
• Diploma in Fashion Accessory – 1 Month
Makeup Artistry Courses:
• Diploma in Makeup Artistry – 1 Month
• Diploma in Hair Styling – 1 Month
Some of the Successful Graduates Who have Left a Mark in the International Fashion World
• Shane and Falguni Peacock
• Rocky S
• Kin Bhatija
• Jaiswinder Gardener
• Sanjay Hingu
• Gaurav Chabra
• Niket Mishra
• Urvashi Kaur
• Maheka Mirpur