Catherine David – interior design batch of 2017
Catherine David – interior design batch of 2017I Catherine David of BSc interior design batch of 2017 is currently working as a design lead in STORIES Design Studio, a space design firm in St Johns Road, Bangalore.
Develop and lead the creative output and guidance on high-end space development projects, develop project concepts, mood boards and FFE (furniture, fitting and equipment) direction with the assistance of team members or in control of delivering their work themselves.
- Develop and execute concept and detail design packages for projects ensuring deliverables are on programme and budget.
- Responsible for delivering and producing high standard detailed technical drawings, a concept design that reflects the project brief through the use of broad materiality and FFE.
- Liaising with clients and vendors/other designers, on a regular basis about projects, from conception to completion.
- Maintain the line of communication with the client’s project manager, creative team, architects and suppliers.
- Managing all stages of the project to ensure on-time delivery and addressing issues when they arise.
- Prepare presentation and lead kick-off meetings with guidance from the Design Director.
- Work as part of the design team on ongoing projects as required by the Design Director.
I have worked on residential projects for various high fidelity clients and been an integral part of the process starting from design to execution.
Also, I am freelancing for small budget commercial projects.