- At the store I am the person who ensures “Customer Delight” – for each customer each time.
- Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
- I am the “Brand ambassador” – both in and out the store
I spend my time in :
- Attending customer
- Contribute to the store merchandising and sales
- Stocks, inventory and cash handling
I know I have done a great job if :
- I am meeting my weekly, fortnightly, quarterly targets
- Contribute towards healthy audit scores
- I am able live and exhibit brand DNA.
The people I need to work with Within function
- Store Manager
- Retails Ops Manager
- Business Manager
- Business Head Outside function
- Training Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Buying team
What is that I need to do:
- Warm welcome and approach to each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
- Utilize the knowledge of trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
- Contribute towards merchandising and keeping the ambience is in accordance with the Brand standards and guidelines.
- Live the “ownership mentality” – looks for areas to contribute on factors impacting overall store performance – create niche for the store in the vicinity\mall.
- Ability to deliver on all aspects with least guidance from the store manager.
- Create the warmth for the customer – welcoming attitude
- Good at relationship building – conversion to sales
- Good listening skills – understand customer needs
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
- Good operations experience – receiving stock, inventory keeping, cash handling etc.
· Self-motivated – Don’t dream, obsess attitude
· Ability to relate and live the brand – Look the part · Believes and delivers – Excellence
· Hunger to “Succeed & Grow
Offerd Salary₹15,000 - ₹20,000
Related Jobs (6)
Fashion Designer, Merchandiser, Fashion Consultant on December 9, 2016